aisling's original art
online workshops & ideas
and... her personal journals
|Rubber Stamp Resources
by Aisling D'Art
Here are some rubber stamp catalogues and companies, represented online. Within categories, they're generally in alpha order.
However, the biggest list of rubber links is probably at Rubberstampmadness.
Online rubber stamp catalogues:
- Bella Rosa Paper Arts offer lovely, artistic stamps with fine, low prices for unmounted plates.
- Classic Status may have the largest collection of automobile and motorcycle rubber stamps in the world, but don't let that dismay you. They have many other strange and baffling stamps, too.
- The Closet Stamper - more than just a catalogue site
- The Creative Block and Stampers Anonymous - nice, small selection, very artistic.
- The Ichiyo Art online catalog includes rubber stamps with Japanese themes. They also offer paper art supplies suited to collages.
- Inklusions offers a variety of odd and interesting stamps. Check out the cows, cats, dogs, grays, and the ink-blot-test stamps.
- It's just plain weird, and proud of it: The Irreverant Rubber Stamps catalogue (aka the IRS), from the Sticker Dude. And yes, it is spelled Irreverant.
- Keyhole Arts - stamps and mailart goodies
- Lost Angeles Rubber Works offers some odd stamps, well-suited to mailart. This is the only place where I've seen rubber stamps for Pagan holidays.
- Museum of Modern Rubber - unique, detailed stamps and projects
- Rubber Zone - artistic, some cute
- A glitch prevented me from viewing the Stamp Shack's online catalog, but they sound interesting.
- Very Artsie Stuff has bold rubber stamps with a southwestern influence.
- Viva Las VegaStamps is worth visiting, just to chuckle over the disclaimer at the foot of the opening page. The catalogues are amazing. A-m-a-z-i-n-g!
- Ye Olde Stamping Grounds leans towards cute, but has a fine online catalogue.
Raw rubber - places to get your own designs, as rubber stamps:
Other, related catalogues - some are just descriptions:
- Absolutely Everything offers an online catalogue of stamping supplies, and a list of stamp catalogues you can order.
2/00: I visited this fabulous shop in real life. They have all kinds of goodies that I covet on sight! *grin* They specialize in originality and art, with just a token number of "cute" supplies for local scrapbook folks. If you're doing serious mailart or artistamp work, this is a must-visit shop, if you're in the Northshore (MA) area. Take exit 54 from Rte. 95, head towards Georgetown, watch for parking lot on left, about 1.2 miles from 95; landmark is a row of Jersey barriers in the parking lot. Park to the right of the row of barriers, and the shop is directly in front of you. Allow at least an hour to see even half of what they have.
- Her Rubber, stamps for wild women -- looks great!
- Parlour Victorian Rubber Stamps have an odd online catalogue with text only, but you can order their regular catalogue.
- The Rubber Monger notes that they are an "angel" company, meaning that their stamps can be used for any hand-stamped project, commercial or otherwise.
main page |
original art and text (c)2003, aisling d'art
and, "aisling d'art" and "celebrate art" are registered tradenames
you can reach this website by typing in www.aisling.net or www.aislingdart.com